Chandraprabha Vati is an effective and very popular ayurvedic medicine for curing disorders of the urinary organs and uterus, as well as irregular or abnormal seminal discharges. It has proven to be helpful to women who face menstruation disorders.
It is extremely useful in curing Dysuria caused by the suppression of urination, prostate enlargement, joint pain, arthritis, cervical sciatica, and urinary infection. Chandraprabha Vati also is effective against all types of Prameha-a syndrome described in the ancient Ayurvedic texts that includes clinical conditions involved in obesity, pre-diabetes, diabetes mellitus, and metabolic syndrome.
It is also effective against Bhagandara (fistula), testicle enlargement, anemia, and back pain. It aids fluid movement and nourishment in the body.
Chandraprabha Vati is a herbal medicine nourishes tissue elements in patients suffering from weakness in the body. It accelerates the power of digestion too. For people suffering from Dyspnoea, this is an effective ayurvedic remedy. Anorexic people, with low body mass index and shrunken eyes can gain a lot by the regular consumption of Chandraprabha Vati.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Kulanjan (Alpina Khulanjan), Nagar Monthan (Cyperus Rotundus), Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata), Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara), Turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Chandan Haldi, Piplamool (Piper Longum), Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanica), Dhania (Coriander), Chavya (Piper Chaba), Vavding (Embelia Ribes), Gaja Pippali (Scindapsus Officinalis), Pippala (Ficus Religiosa), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Reduced Iron – Purified, Saindhava Nimak (Rock Mineral Salt), Elaichi (Cardamomum), Kabab Chini (Cubeba Officinalis), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum), Dantimool (Baliospermum Montanum), Tej Patta (Cinnamomum Tamala), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Badi Elaichi (Big Cardamom), Vanshlochan (Bambusa Arundinacea), Chandan (Santalum Album), Karpur, Yavaka (Hordeum Vulgare), Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera), Mishri (Rock Sugar), Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata) Root, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Purified, Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Purified.
- Chandraprabha Vati is extremely useful against seminal disorders caused by Gonorrhea and Syphilis.
- It is helpful in increasing urine out flow
- It helps kidneys to work in the most optimum levels
- It reduces swelling from the body
- Chandraprabha Vati helps in curing Auria i.e. no urine condition
- It is effective for people suffering from Dysuria i.e. painful urination
- It is helpful in diabetic conditions and helps in lowering the blood sugar levels
- It is also helpful in improving male health condition like premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, etc.
- Chandraprabha Vati strengthens immunity of the body.
- It is extremely effective in increasing the sperm count of the body
- It is also helpful in improving the skin type and luster on the face
- It is known to be effective against skin related ailments
- Chandraprabha Vati restores the lustre of the body, by strengthening energy in men and women who suffer from excessive seminal discharge and menstruation, respectively.